Wednesday, June 8, 2005

A Request from New Comer

I am new in NZ , I was given Pakistan association form by Shan spices in otahuhu to join PANZ, I filed up the form, sent it to PANZ address by post with $10 cheque, money has been drawn out from my account, still I don’t know , I am member of PANZ or not because I have not received any receipt and confirmation of my membership said a new comer M. Khalid Syed,

Mr Khalid said he is new in NZ and he was glad to know that we Pakistanis have some kind of body how represent Pakistani community but I am disappointed by PANZ’s offices work, I will be happy if somebody from PANZ would like to contact me, 2755306, or mob 0211284412

1 comment:

panz2005 MSN said...

Dear New Comer.   I am Sorry on behalf of PANZ If no one contacted you, But I am confirming that I am the General secretary of PANZ and I got no application on your behalf. I will need the date you send the application or atleast the month If you know. If this was send to the old PANZ cabinet than I will still be able to help you in this matter. I will check your membership    and contact you, We normaly do dnot send recipts untill its requested. My Office number is 09-6209009 Fax: 09-6209002   E.mail: panz2005@hotmail.com   PANZ office Address: Office number 13, 2/165 Stoddard rd Mt Roskill Auckland.   Kindly contact me asap so I can cert this matter out for you.   Thank you. Imtiaz.R.Khan G.secretary PANZ.