Monday, April 24, 2006

One Ashamed American

Cab Chat

A few days ago an American sit in my cab

A. How’s going

B. Very fine

A. Where you from

B. Pakistan

Meaning full silence . Mod of convention changed

A. you are from hot spot

B. Yes. Very hot

A. You guys are giving us hard time I have got your name I will includes to our terrorist list.

B. I think you are one who are hard time to whole world. Soon whole world will be putting your name of terrorist list

A. What do you think about Bush

B. I respect America , it has give many good things to world. But bush is worst then Hitler

A.( Few F words for Mr. Bush) he has made many wrong decision . Afghanistan may be right decision but Iraq is proving a big mess. If we get out of there now there would be even bigger mess .

B. play with fire you get burn

A. No., its not this , it takes only one man without brain to bring the whole nation on knees I am American but I am ashamed of being American just because of Bush

Now he want to strike Iran what do think of it

B. Striking Iran will good for nothing and bring more ciaos to world , where gas price are already skyrocketing

A. For bush it doesn't seems any matter it seems he is geting personal with whole world just to satisfy his ego

B. The mess bush has created would be an unpleasant page of this whole world history

A. You are right, it is nice to talk with you , we made big mistake by elected him

B. Mistake once is innocent , mistake twice is habit

His destination come , one ashamed American was living my cab

No comments: