Sunday, October 14, 2007

EID GIEFT OF ABDULLAH

 
HAPPY EID GREETINGS 
 
Thanks to Allah (Swt) without his help and my beloved Prophet (pbuh) love I cant achieve in my life this success.Alhamdulilah I won the Radio Tarana Quran competition and Radio Apna990am speech competition.Thanks to my parents really loved me. They worked very hard for my education May Allah give them long life Ameen.
Thanks to  those who really Duaa for me and help me for my success sure Allah reward them Ameen.Thanks to those who like to hear me and duaa for me
My mission to encourage youngster every kids can achieve if they follow the Allah parents and Ustad.
Thanks to Ustad Hafiz Junaid he teach very honestly & always give duaa..
Thanks to uncle Master Nafis for his duaa
Thanks to uncle Irfan uncle for his duaa
Thanks to uncle Imtiyaz Ebnul for his duaa
Thanks to apna990am
Thanks to radio Tarana
JazakAllahkhiern
Wasalaam
Abdullah Al-Nabi

No comments: