Sunday, November 28, 2010

PRESS ANNOUNCEMENT

MICHAEL KIDD ASKS FOR CLARIFICATION OF PHIL TYWFORD’S POSITION
NOMINATIONS FOR TE ATATU
 
26/11/10
 
I was astounded at the Western Leader report of 25 November by Chris Carter that he would consider running as an independent against any Labour candidate other than Phil Tywford, which coincided with withdrawal by Greg Presland for allegedly for non related reasons.
 
I call upon Phil Tywford, as I am sure he is an honourable fellow, to publicly repudiate such blackmail, otherwise it throws the whole selection process into the spectre of backroom deals to avoid possible defeat at the hands of an expected strong National candidate to replace Henare.
 
Labour can stand on its own record in Opposition with a good local candidate -no matter who-ever National chooses-who can make a successful transition beyond the present situation.
 
I am prepared to devote most of my time between now and any general election to make sure Te Atatu stays with Labour.
 
The reason is that I am self employed and have the financial resources..
 
FOR MORE INFORMATION SEE MY WEB SITE WWW.KIDDLEGAL.
COM

No comments: