Sunday, January 23, 2011

Blood Balti Mission.

Couple of day ago I went to donate plasma. As soon as I entered in blood bank man on reception greeted me by calling Blood Balti man. He told me how good Blood Balti was and how much he enjoyed it. Another staff member approached me "when is the next Blood Balti" he said. Even nurse told me how much they loved the food and Balti kababs. I was happy to see the popularity of Blood Balti, but what really made me proud - was Harjeet Singh. Couple of years ago he donated blood on Blood Balti as first timer in NZ. Today he met me in blood bank, he said, "first time I donated blood on Blood Balti day , since then I am regular blood donor" he thanked me for introducing him to blood bank.

I thanked God that mission we undertaken going good.

3 comments:

Casuri Balouch said...

Well done! Great initiative and service to the community.

Dosti NZ said...

Great efforts Billa Gee Keep it Up....I will come this time as well inshallah...Please advise Venue.
Best wishes from Dosti Team

BillaG GoBillaG said...

Thank you Atta and Balouch
Same day I rendered the request of Blood Balti, Tuesday 3 of May 2011. We think it would be hard doing during Rugby world cup.
any body have any ideas to make this Blood Balti better, please write. .