Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sad News

Dear friends just to share that we just received news that mother of Mr Javaid Malik passed away in Pakistan we are on his place just to console the family and Javaid sb. Thanks. FAYYAZ  Shahid Malik and javed malik mother PASSED AWAY in pakistan .

 

This is informed that khatim e qul for esal e sawab for soul of mother of Mr Javaid Malik to be held on Monday evening May 24, at al Mostafa Mosque otahuhu from Aser to Magrib all are invited to attend. Thanks. Fayyaz

 

3 comments:

Casuri Balouch said...

My deepest condolences to the family. I lost my mother five months ago and this is one loss you never recover from. I would like to share a poem I wrote for my beloved mother.

Three months
Ninety days
Twenty one hours
Seven minutes...
Time relentlessly marches on
Days merge with days
Life goes on
I smile
I laugh
I do what I need to do
But there’s an emptiness in my heart
A sadness that won’t go away
I see you in flashback
Your voice echoes in my ears
You visit in my dreams
Your fragrance lingers in the corridors of memory
I cannot forget your gentle smile
The soft caress of your hand on my cheek
The encouraging pat on my back
I miss talking to you
I miss hugging you
I miss the comfort of your arms
You are gone
But not forgotten
You live on in me
I miss you Ami

May Allah give you the courage to bear this irreparable loss. Ameen.

atiya syed said...

I wish to extend my heartfelt condolences on the bereavement caused by the death of two families' mothers. I pray for their souls to rest in peace and for families to regain strength from this. Thanks UZRA for sharing a very nice and touching poem of course there’s no substitute for a mother’s love. Take care Atiya

BillaG GoBillaG said...

Chaliswan
 khatim for esal e sawab of late mother of Mr Javaid Malik and Shahid Malik to be held on Sunday 27th June at 4 pm at Otahuhu Mosque. All br Islam n Pakistani are invited with family by Mr. Javaid Malik and his Family. Thanks. Fayyaz