Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Flash Back of Blood Balti

From: DocSent: 22/10/2002 1:45 PM
Dear Zubair Salim (Billa G)
 
I think you have quite a few committed blood donors have come forward.  We can go ahead and fix a date.
 
Personally I would love to donate, and I had been donating blood.  But since last year I am on medication and that's the reason I have not come forward.
 
However I can assure the readers, once again, that within FIFTEEN minutes of giving one pint of blood, our body is so systemised that it pumps the Compressed Red Blood Cells into the blood stream.  That's a "Defence Mechanism", Allah Subhana oo Taala has created in our body.  In fact it's to compensate the body, of blood, in case of an emergency, say one got an accident and have bled.  The bone marrow "Gooda" in "Nalli" is the store for these compressed cells and specially the one in our chest bone that's called "Sternum".  That's the reason, that our "Oldies" were so very fond of having Nahari and Payey.
 
As I have said before it is a complex physiological process,  however, in common terms, let's say that when you are relaxing after the donation, at the centre for 15 minutes, your body will recoup the same amount of blood that's given. 
 
So, in short, once one goes off from Billa G's house and come back after donation, ready for Balti Goshat, their body would have the same amount of blood in their body.
 
Any more volunteers for "Balti Goshat".  Contact immediately.  Time is short.  I understand Labour Weekend is the target!!!!!!  There is a Sale at "Khan's Halal Meat" in Sandringham !!!! (Adrees should give me a commission for advertising)
 
"Zor Hai Balti Gosht Par"
 
Kindest regards
 
Doc

No comments: