Thursday, December 22, 2011

ID Reminder

Hi Billa G,

 Thanks once again for being tremendous and organising your members to donate blood. I have attached a poster and a checklist for Sohni Dharti’s Blood Balti. Feel free to forward these onto everyone and/or print some off to display in your common areas. If you need anything changed on the poster then let me know.

As always it is very important that those interested in giving blood have had sufficient fluids and have had something to eat prior to donating, but since you are providing food that shouldn’t be a problem 

 you could remind them to bring their ID (driver’s licence, passport or their donor card), this is very important as ID is required every time someone donates and they will not be able to save lives by giving blood if they have no ID on them.  

 If you have any concerns or queries before the donation day then please do not hesitate to get in touch with me. I look forward to seeing the guys from Sohni Dharti on Tuesday 10th of January .  Thank you so much for your help – I couldn’t do it without you – makes me proud to know you 

 Kind regards, 

 Scott Sinclair

No comments: