Monday, January 30, 2012

Gratitude

My Dear Friends,
 
The present team of  PANZ has completed its term in the office and i must thank them for their hard work during the last two years.
It has been an honour to work with them. I am very impressed by their enthusiasm and devotion to the motherland. All of the six executives gave their best
and contributed monitarily as well as morally . They gave lot of their time to.  the cause. I will be writing an individual leetter of thanks to them.
 
I have decided not to seek another term due to my health and age. I want a young leadership to come forward and take over the work I started 23 years ago
as a founder member and President for 12 years. It is a hard task you have to represent the Pakistan community to the govt and other organisations in a proper way and must have the required skills  to do t.hat.
 
I also submit myself to anybody who was hurt by our decisions whcih they did not like but I assure you that we had no personal interest involved in any decision and was always in the interest of Pakistan. I sincerely ask for your forgiveness.
 
Pakistan is a great country and there are ups and downs in every nations history so we are going through a rough patch but I have my Iman that Pakistan will come out with flying colours.
 
I must also express my profound gratitude to Honourable Phil Geoff,Honourable Bakhshi  and His Excellency Ibne Abbas for their support,help and  special assistance at all times
 
So Elections will be held soon and I will be able to finally put my feet up and enjoy the rain and shine of New Zealand but will always be with you with my best wishes.
 
with kindest regards,

-- 
Mohamad Tauqir Khan  QSM JP
President
Pakistan Association of New Zealand

1 comment:

Atta ur Rehman Qureshi said...

Its great to keep Panz on democratic Track. Really appreciated