Tuesday, February 25, 2003

Hey Everyone!













Hey everyone,

remember me?

my name is "Destiny", I posted a little while ago asking
for
someone to meet on valentines day, and I did, I met lots of awesome
people,
some even went a little further.

I really think everyone here should give it a shot, the
website was

 

www.AdultMatch.com I
think, 

it's all FREE because you guys who know me know I hate
spending money!

 

So check it out and send me a message im "Destiny" just
enter that in the search and I will come
up.

 

Thanks!!

I have lots of great pics too, just on the site, and
ill add
them to my AdultMatch.com Profile

 

www.AdultMatch.com -
The Meeting Place for Open Minded
Adults!





1 comment:

mirandaa MSN said...

Check out my site and tell me what you think!
http://www.adultmatch.com