Saturday, February 1, 2003

i wonder if..?


I am new here and Im curious to know if anyone has a
Profile at www.AdultMatch.com I do
and
im looking to meet someone on it. Go there and message me, it doesnt cost
anything, which is obvious because you dont need your credit card number to
"authenticate".
If you want message me, my name is "destiny" on the
site,
hopefully ill hear from someone soon. There are lots of local Profiles, so
if im
not "good enough" hehehe, someone even closer might be.. oh.. I like
anyone and
do anything
it looks like they encourage, Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual,
Straight,
Couples, and any type of person, and someone wont message you unless you
both
match,
so if you dont want straight people messaging you they wont
because
your not in that section, it's really cool!
www.AdultMatch.com

1 comment:

mirandaa MSN said...

Sorry about the last post, the site didnt work for me all weekend, so
if
you tried to message me try again,
www.AdultMatch.com is the website
name.
Remember, my profile is named "destiny" mention who you are and I will
send back
a message soon as I see it there!

Sorry if you tried, I had no idea :(
www.AdultMatch.com