Monday, April 19, 2004

Biggest House warming

I am not going to oz , instead I am here running my company, and I have no attentions to leave NZ , says Raja Rafaqat , resigned executive, of PANZ, Mr Raja said I have been listening news and reading rumours on Sohni Dharti, that’s makes me laugh and I consider it as fee publicity , he added although my family has been stalled in oz ,but he can not, even he wants to go oz , he was talking with Sohni Dharti , at biggest house warming of biggest house of Mr Nadeem Ashraf and Milad gathering

At same party Mr Shahid Azad VP of PANZ forward his complained to Mr Amir Khan of PWCS , that PANZ request of free soft drinks for player and public was denied by PWCS , where Mr Amir Explain that PANZ offer was too late

Sohni Dharti registered its complain too, Because PWCS turned down Sohni Dharti’s team, which was entered by telephone and one of executive of PWCS said it is OK , but when Sohni Dharti team came in ground to pay the fee, admitration of PWCS said they can not take any more team because thy have already enough teams

No comments: