Thursday, April 1, 2004

PANZ SAGA

From :  Tauqir Khan
Sent :  Thursday, 1 April 2004 12:22:00 p.m.
To : 
Subject :  Fw: PANZ SAGA
Go to previous message | Go to next message | Delete | Inbox
>

 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 12:20 PM

Dear Shahid Saheb
 
You discussed with me about the Advisory committee of Pakistan Association.
 
I have given a thought to the proposal and I believe it is not advisable to create a council without public consultation. You are getting back to Mateen Siddiqui's saga where everything was decided in his house by people of his choice.
 
I do not want you to repeat the same story and be democratic. I do not agree with the executive council as well whgich has been hijacked by Mateen again.
 
I will oppose every such move forcefully,
 
Tauqir

No comments: