Monday, September 4, 2006

email for "FRIENDS"

> >>>
> >>>A girl asked a guy if he thought she was pretty,
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>He said...no.
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>She asked him if he would want to be with her forever...and he said no.
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>She then asked him if she were to leave would he cry, and once again he
> >>>replied with a no.
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>She had heard enough. As she walked away, tears streaming down her face
> >>>the boy grabbed her arm and said...
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>You're not pretty you're beautiful.
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>I don't want to be with you forever, I NEED to be with you forever.
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>And I wouldn't cry if you walked away...I'd die...
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>SO NOW I WILL SAY:
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>I like you because of who you are to me...A true friend.
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>And if I don't get this back I'll take the hint.
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they like you.
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>Something good will happen to you at 1:00-4:00 PM tomorrow.
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>Get ready for the biggest shock of your life.
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>Please send to 15 people in 15 minutes.
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>Remember:
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>"A good friend will come bail you out of jail....
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>But a true friend will be sitting next to you saying ...
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>WE screwed up, but we had fun! "
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>Proud to be your Friend!
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>Make sure you read all the way down to the last sentence, and don't skip
> >>>ahead.
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>I've learned...that life is like a roll of toilet paper.
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>I've learned...that we should be glad God doesn't give us everything we
> >>>ask for.
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>I've learned...that money doesn't buy class.
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>I've learned...that it's those small daily
> >>>happenings that make life so spectacular.
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>I've learned...that under everyone's hard shell is someone who wants to
> >>>be appreciated and loved.
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>I've learned...that the Lord didn't do it all in one day.
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>What makes me think I can?
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>I've learned...that to ignore the facts does not change the facts.
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>I've learned.
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>I've learned...that the less time I have to work, the more things I get
> >>>done.
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>To all of you...make sure you read all the way down to the last sentence.
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>It's National Friendship Week.
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>Show your friends how much you care.
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>Send this to everyone you consider a FRIEND, even if it means
> >>>sending it back to the person who sent it to you.
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>If it comes back to you, then you'll know you have
> >>>a circle of friends.
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>HAPPY FRIENDSHIP WEEK TO YOU!!!!!!
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>YOU ARE MY FRIEND AND I am honored
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>

No comments: