Sunday, November 18, 2007

HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE

It is sometimes in May 98 , India has blasted nuclear blast , Indian tone is completely changed , rather then peace they talking war now , even news of elimination of Pakistan with one strike are coming, whole world is worry , how Pakistan going to react on this , because everyone in world know Pakistan is capable of doing the same

It didn't took us very long ,whole world want us not to do it, YES 28th of May "my happiest day of my life " despite all threats of sanction we did it . PM of that time said " tough time is ahead we must prepare ourselves for hunger and shortage of everything " it is 6am in morning I am fast a asleep my wife is getting ready to go to work while watching TV, she shook to wake up and said Pakistan has done it' hastily get out of bed watched the news .I was so happy I wanted to share it with my friend I rang all of my close friends congratulated them regardless of time ' couldn't sleep, after that one thought was ringing in why my mind-"this is not enough" we should do more , we should celebrate it with whole community .I wrote a latter to Prim Minister admired his courageous decision with quote

Next week a meeting took place in my place to lay out the celebration plan and funds , instantly we had $800 , which was good enough for one dish party function', we named it BHANGRA BLAST

We had to delay the function because of recent death in community

Then another death of mother's of our close friend MALIK SOHAIL (in oz now) one of the main volunteer organizer of BHANGRA BLAST, he had to leave, we though we might have to face another delay . I proud of my friend Malik .he said death of my mother is my personal matter. BHANGRA BLAST is national pride " show must go on"

In end of June we were able to do BHANGRA BLAST,

There were both type of people in this party some who were against the nuclear blast , but most of them were happy and in celebration mood

PANZ of that time was against the idea of BHANGRA , but they were favour of function

Right in middle of Bhangra TV crew arrived , they start asking question to kids and adults that, why we are gathered here , most of the kids said we here to celebrate nuclear blast some said we are against blast , focus point was Kashmir

in interview with TV Taquir Khan said no body like nuclear blast but today "everyone is happy because we are competing with India"

They asked me question." what do you think people. of NZ. will think who enjoy nuclear free status"

I replied " New Zealand should not mind it Because NZ is lucky country which don’t have enemies like us"

On other hand community leader were telling the TV that this is only a one dish party, we are here to educate our people about latest development in Sub continent

Bhangra Blast was good entertainment . Every able men participated in Bhangra dance which was the core of the Paul Home show

My wife was only lady who did Bhangra to share the happiness with us

No comments: