Sunday, June 14, 2009

Nigahai, Music Album

FIRST DEBUT ALBUM NIGAHAI BY SAIMA SIDDIQUI

LOVE BEGINS FROM EYEZ

INTRODUCTION:

When I was in college I write poems, performing parodies and singing since then till now I perform on stage, functions and on air radio programmed.

 

After the appreciation of audience and listeners, I decide to release my First Solo Album Nigahai. In this album I have my own (Lyrics, Music and Vocals). And all my songs recorded in Stebbing Recording Studio, Auckland-New Zealand.

 

This is a very unique opportunity for me to perform these famous Indian musician are here in New Zealand who works in an Indian industry for a very long time for famous Indian singers  such as (Lata Mangeshkar, Asha Bhosla, Late Kishore Kumar and Sonu Nigam etc).These musician names are:

 

Mixing and drumming: Ajay Atre

Flute: Amar Oak

Guitarist: Vijay Murthy

Keyboardist: Vivek Paranjape

 

I would especially thanks to all musician and there support in this album. This album is dedicated to all my fans around the world.

No comments: