Friday, February 4, 2011

Blood Balti 2011

Why Mr. Bhatti?

Year 2004 , short of funds , sitting on sofa thinking how Blood Balti will happen , many generous our community came in my mind , something was stopping me going to them(maybe my vanity) right on that moment phone bell ring , other side it is Mr. Bhatti from OZ, after initial greeting he asked me "what happened to Blood Balti this year. I shared my thinking with. I told him that I want to advertise on Sohni Dharti for "A SPONSOR" but I am afraid that if no one will come forward, then I may not be able to afford it. Mr. Bhatti said “how much do you need for Blood Balti"

I never thought that a man who has left NZ. Living in OZ., will have this much interest in Blood Balti , and remember it ( OZ life style don’t allow people to think about community work)
"I stood enthralled, astonished by the vastness of Mr. Bhatti reply , he said “consider it is done, you will get funds for Blood Balti on your door steps and let me know , I will come to attend and donate on Blood Balti” and he did it.
God bless those who share HIS blessing with others, selflessly.
We are very few, we cannot change the world, but we are sure receiving end of blood come through Blood Balti will play a great role in well being of those who will receive it and Mohammad Yaqoob Bhatti is great part of it.
God bless you Mr. Bhatti. Sohni Dharti wishes you health and happiness.
This year Blood Balti 2011 Mr. Bhatti said “nothing should be left out, just because we did not have enough funds"Mr. Bhatti is sole sponser of Blood Balti 2011 as he was for 2010. 

2 comments:

Casuri Balouch said...

Excellent! Keep up the good work both of you.

Dosti NZ said...

Well done Billa Gee for arranging funds for this years Blood Balti.... Inshallah We will participate for this good cause....Keep it up good work...Pakistan Zindabad