Friday, July 29, 2011

ThankYou! you are the Best!




Hi BillaG,

I am sorry that I haven’t sent you this earlier because what you did was amazing and you deserve a big thank you for all your effort.
The staff here at NZ Blood Service were blown away by your kindness not only with the great amount of people that donated but also by the gorgeous food that you so generously supplied.
I was very sad that I could not be here to join in the festivities with the wonderful people from Sohni Dharti who I admire. What I did hear from my return after the funeral I attended was that the atmosphere was just superb, even had our CEO raving about the Sohni Dharti Blood Balti.

The turnout for donating blood was 50+ and this is an amazing feat that helped us get the blood that New Zealanders need to survive. On behalf of all the recipients – thank you!!

I really appreciate all your support and long may it continue.

Thank you my friend.

Sincerely,


Scott Sinclair
Donor Recruiter - New Zealand Blood Service
t: 09 523 5759 f: 09 523 5746 m: 027 566 3298

4 comments:

Casuri Balouch said...

Well Done Zubair Bhai, this is real community work. I hope your efforts are honored tomorrow, for raising the profile of the community.

Casuri Balouch said...

Well done Zubair Bhai, this is real community work. I hope your efforts are honoured tomorrow for raising the profile of the community.

Casuri Balouch said...

deleted comment because I posted it twice.

BillaG GoBillaG said...

Thank you Balouch for your kind words for me and Sohni Dharti, we all are in this , above from of politics , religion and creed , where I say thanks to BHartia Samaj , I am grateful to Mr. Khan President of PANZ. too as he allowed me one minute on stage to announce Blood Balti in last Jashan e Azadi .