Monday, December 1, 2003

Prostitution Bill

“I did not know what would be out come this (prostitution) bill, I had given my consent two day before,” Said Mr MP Choudry Ashraf, talking with Sohni Dharti panel, Mr MP said there are three kind of vote one is in favour, one is against, and one is abstain, this bill presented to me two time and I voted against it but third it came to with a lot of positive changes, where I see benefits for those who work in this industry, like health and security, but on other hand it was against my religion, so I choose the third option abstain it , which in my thoughts, was the best option for NZ , Mr MP said bear in mind I am MP of New Zealand not of Pakistan , what ever I have done I stand by it , Mr MP asked Sohni Dharti “you tell me in which Islamic country there is no prostitution?”

No comments: