Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday Nisar Bloch, Yesterday, Javed Iqbal and Mohammad Azeem agonised birthday party for Mr Bloch in pure Pakistani style and Pakistani taste in Auckland, VIP curries in Papa toetoe , I have been living in NZ from more then 10 years, I don’t go restaurants much, because more I go to restaurants, more I feel that I am better cook, I never had Pakistani taste in any restaurant, But last night it all changed, food was superb, service was brilliant, more then that, what amazed me was ROTI it was pure DESI style, in my believe it was of 502 weet of Punjab, only question I asked Khalid Khan managing director of VIP curries , what is the secret of this ROTI?. Mr Khan said DASI weet and well experienced chief from Pakistan

During the diner guest were commenting and comparing VIP curries with other restaurants

Best comment came from Mr Farhan he said “Although VIP is bit far from city but it was worth coming”

1 comment:

cityscan MSN said...

ITS LOOK LIKE IT IS A VIP RESTAURANT ADD, BUT ANY WAY I HAVE EXPERIENCED OF FEW PAKISTANIS RESTAURANTS , ALL OF THEM , MAY BE GOOD FOR WHITE PEOPLE BUT NO ONE HAS THE REAL TASTE OF PAKISTAN, INSTEAD ONE OF PAKISTANI RESTAURANT ON CORNER OF SYMOND STREET IS BECOMING THE BLACK DOT IN ETHICS OF HOSPITALITY , FAT, SHORT AND BIG BALLY + EISHQ MOSHKA WITH GREEN EYES RECEPTION IS MORE PAPULAR THEN RESTAURANTS IT SELF