Saturday, June 12, 2004

Resignation of PANZ President

Due to my personal commitment in Pakistan I am unable to come and serve the Pakistani community in New Zealand therefore I am submitting my resignation from the position of The President of Pakistan Association of New Zealand.

Therefore it is requested that please accept my resignation with effect from 1 June 2004.


I am very thankful to all Pakistani community and PANZ team (Executive Committee and PANZ) for their full support and corporation.

We as a team achieved many objectives and goals

We fulfilled our promised, made during our election campaign.

I am proud to say that we are the first who lays solid grounds for the development of our community and in reality we bring services to door steps of our peoples

We set great examples for those who want to serve the community with honesty and grace.

Once again I thank all of you for your great support and special thanks to those who work with me day and night.


Best of Luck and Allah Hafiz

Tanweer Syed”

No comments: