Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Pakistani Community members behaviour on Community Dinners

Salam Ellai Kum,
 
This is Kamal Shamsi(rcav8or). As per the last message which is just above in bold letters there were more then 800 men who enjoyed great food cooked by KHAYBER TANDOORI'S Mr. Idreas my praise to him and about 400-500 ladies enjoyed food inside which was arranged for them so that ladies according to our muslim culture should be seperate. The only problem which aroused at the time of dinner was that our Pakistani bhaie never understands and they don't want to understand that they should give space to others to enjoy and let others have some space to enjoy the food. They remained near the tables and that's when mis-managment started.
 
Secondly all the consumeables were in full quantity for which I was looking after but people started to use those in other manners and thats when the shortage came in attention in both sides.
 
May I request MY fellow Pakistani brothers and sisters that please as you all people observe que in all the palces or public interest for your chance to come let that kind of behaviour also be shown at the functions when all the community is togeather and show others also some respect.

1 comment:

بـــلاجی MSN said...

18 years ago I landed on Land Of Long White Clouds, very next day we went for big house hold shopping in Lynn Mall, it was my first experience of shopping in NZ, after filling up our cart we head toward the check out counter, every counter was busy with long que, I was wondering why people are standing in line, being new from Pakistan where there is no concept of line, I cut the line off and start putting my shopping on counter, a gentleman tapped on my shoulder from back and said “it took us 150 years to make this line , don’t break it please” in his few word he actually told me the whole history of NZ Since then I am busy finding reason WHY not us, I concluded it with simple rule of supply and demand, which apply not only to Pakistan but whole humanity