Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Keep Big Heart Too

Once I was driving very busy road of Gujranwala, it was jam packed with all sort of traffic, Pedestrians, RARRY BAN, buffalos, and Tangas (Horse cart) , it seems that no body knows what side left and what side is right, I was so confused I wanted to stop on side to relax but there was no side to stop “It was do or die situation”, from distances I saw a Tanga creeping toward our side, it was making its way slowly , some time left side of the road and some time on right side of the road, I was wondering and admiring the skill of Tanga BAAN (cart driver) until he was in front of me, he tried his best to stay way from car but suddenly a cycle man come in front of his tanga , horse dread so fearfully that tanga baan lost his control on horse, next it was our car although he tried his very best but damage had been done , Tanga’s PAIY DAAN (foot rest) was in our cars right hand door. He said “ you know BAAU ji this is animal stuff it doesn’t have brakes, you have car with breaks you should stop” I said but our wasn’t moving we were stoped” Tanga man replied “BAAU ji (gentleman) if you keep big car , keep big heart too , in big cities these kind of things are very small”

No comments: