Saturday, May 13, 2006

Ultra Modern

 

Pace shopping centre is one of the posh shopping centre in Lahore , but these days it is becoming a red lights district of Lahore

One afternoon after having a long day of training of cricket my mates decided to have some refreshment in Pace shops , I was very tired so I requested my friends that I can lay down in car, while they can shop around

I was having rest in car , some one knocked on car window , I winds down car window , first thing I experience , a smell of expensive perfume , a lady with a lot of jewellery and make up asked me " my driver is late and I have to go model town urgently , please if you drop me there " impressed by her perfume and way of talk I couldn't say no , she jumped in my car as she was in hurry , after initial introduction , when told her I am from NZ and having holidays here , suddenly mod of conversation changed "what’s your plan tonight " this was bit to bold for Pakistani woman " I am free what’s your program " I asked her in flirt mod . She replied "your place are my place " this bold and straight way answer was not less then a bomb shall for me , now I realized that she was a prostitute , I asked her" how much for night" she said Rs 3000 on your place and Rs5000 on my place with whole package it would be Rs 8000". "what is whole package" I asked . She replied " in whole package you will get dinner , bottle of whisky, a room and breakfast" I said I am sorry madam I can't afford it . She said " you are chicken . Why did you give me lift. You have wasted my time . Now please drop me back to pace "

Pakistan wasn't like this when I left 5 years ago

You may call it power of my imagination but above maintained was told me by young man recently arrived from Pakistan

No comments: