Saturday, May 6, 2006

Power of Destruction

 

First week in Pakistan , I went for Juma Namaz there are more then 700 people , during speech Molana was spewing against Wahabis few time he didn't even bother to call them Kafir

I did my prayer come home and decided not to go that Molvi again , next Friday I went to an other Masjid . In this Masjid Molana happened to be some sort of miladi , in his speech , he did not tells any things good but only to prove that Wahabis are wrong , Molana was trying to proved that how wahabis are kafir

Pakistan has been changed a lot in all aspect of life , what I have found modern are be coming ultra modern and fundamentalist are be coming ultra fundamentalist

These are my personal experiences I want to share with Sohni Dhartians

We had march in Queen's St. in Auckland organized by PANZ , I couldn't be part of that march , because I had to pack up my bags to go Pakistan next day-, everyone appreciated this peace full march , next day I had flight to Pakistan

In Friday prayer Molana announced that after payer there is a march against cartoons of Mohammad (PBUH) published by news papers in Denmark

First there was Madrasa's students then few other Namazi join in , they were walking in inner streets . As soon as this march came on main Rd , the mood of march have changed , from peaceful to violence , now they are burning flags and “Putala” of cartoonists showing their anger and resentments , now their target is a motor bikes stand parked with lot of motor bikes parked , a group of few unknown protesters sprinkled petroleum on whole lot of mortor bike and set them on fire , nobody their to tell them that it should be a peaceful march , nobody tell them , nobody tell them the damage they are doing , may be life time earning of someone , nobody tell them destruction they are doing , actually it is destruction of Pakistan

I stayed in Pakistan few weeks an other made me worried that's every Masjid have 3 to 5 armed police men . Which remind me Elama Iqbal

NAMAZ E ISHQ TU AADA HOTI HAI TALWARON SAIY MAIN

Above mentioned are thoughts of a Pakistani young man who recently arrived from Pakistan

No comments: