Wednesday, September 26, 2007

710

The other day I was in the local auto part store. A lady comes in and
asks for a seven ten cap. We all looked at each other and said,
"What's a seven ten cap?"

She said "You know, it's right on the engine. Mine got lost some how
and I need a new one."

"What kind of a car is it on," they asked?
Now I'm thinking maybe an old Datsun Seven Ten, but no,
she said its a Buick. "

OK lady, how big is it?" She makes a circle with her hands
about 3 1/2 inches in diameter. "What does it do?," we asked.

She said, "I don't know, but its always been there."

One of us gave her a note pad and asked her if she could draw a pic-
ture of it. So she makes a circle about 3 1/2 inches in diameter and in

the center she writes 710.

The guys behind the counter are looking at it upside down as
she writes it...and they just fall down behind the counter laughing
so hard in hysterics.
One guy said " I think you want an oil cap."

She said, "Seven Ten cap, oil cap, I don't care what you
call it, I just need one, and I don't see what is so damn funny
about it." Yes, she was a blonde.

Note: If you read "710" upside down.... it is spells OIL!!!!

No comments: