Monday, September 12, 2005

Bulshit and rubbish am I ?

she is a very good student of my degree class, she is very brillient and hard working student never miss a single lecture she love to questioning and I love to answer but last day I cound,t have a suitable answer for her very simple question, "sir what is love and why moulvi put ban on love while BeBe Khadija loved Mohammad Pbh and she sent message of marriage to Prophat both met several times before marriage Mohammad PBH also loved her" This was a difficult situation for a teacher if I lie then it was a professional dishonesty and if I speak truth then it might misguide the youth and also may be it was agaist the set pattern of religious thoughts so I just explained the love and didn't touch the other part comprehensively. Now I think, why did I hide the truth, why I am not as brave as I should be, on my way back to home my heart was saying you are no difference from Moulivis......cowered.....a beliver of wronge patterns of Islam......you are a bulshit and rubbish get lost.

1 comment:

billa_one MSN said...

If you think truth can misguide a youth, than you say MITTI PAOW JI , with out knowing that youth gonna find it any way in its own way, in that experimental stage youth wants to know about love by hook or crock, chances are always 50/50, in this case it best to be with truth , grabbed by the marshes of religion we have weaken ourself, you might avoid suffering and sorrow but can not LEARN love, Feel love, chained by our culture we are slaves, only the person who risk the all will find the LOVE Who Dare,, Wins!