Thursday, September 22, 2005

Thank you Mr. Azar

there were 50 people in the meeting one was making speech in this way
 
My dear friend I am really thankful to Mr Azar he really guided me inspired me pushed me actually I have no words to explain how he did all this,  he is a man of letters ablitiy and knowledge I wish him success in the life
 
then another person made speech
 
Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Azar is a founder member of this alien organization onece I was in severe truble nobody helped me but Mr. Azar thank you Mr. Azar...thank you very much.
 
then another person made speech
Asslamualycum,
 
Bhai Azar is very different person he behaves differently actually he is very sincere my wife always praise and appriciate him I have no word to cheese him thnks Mr. Azar.
 
then anothe person made speech
 
Good evening to every body Mr. Azar have some really good habits he drives taxis very well if taxi is automatic or manual no problem for him I always see him helping the people some time he put himself in trouble for others I think he is the best man in the comunity I always take him my best friend.
 
Meeting was carried on with such speeches and tributes to Mr. Azar sohni Dharti is also thinking of organizing such a tribute show soon

4 comments:

بـــلاجی MSN said...


A guy driving a Mini Cooper pulls up at a stoplight
next to a Rolls-Royce. The driver of the Mini rolls
down his window and shouts to the driver of the
Rolls, "Hey, buddy, that's a nice car. You got a
phone in your Rolls? I've got one in my Mini!"

The driver of Rolls looks over and says simply, "Yes,
I have a phone."

The driver of the Mini says, "Cool! Hey, you got a
fridge in there too? I've got a fridge in the back
seat of my Mini!"

The driver of the Rolls, looking annoyed, says, "Yes,
I have a refrigerator."

The driver of the Mini says, "That's great, man! Hey,
you got a TV in there, too? You know, I got a TV in
the back seat of my Mini!"

The driver of the Rolls, looking very annoyed by
now, says, "Of course I have a television. A Rolls-
Royce is the finest luxury car in the world!"

The driver of the Mini says, "Very cool car! Hey, you
got a bed in there, too? I got a bed in the back of
my Mini!"

Upset that he did not have a bed, the driver of the
Rolls-Royce sped away, and went straight to the dealer,
where he promptly ordered that a bed be installed in
the back of the Rolls. The next morning, the driver of
the Rolls picked up the car. The bed looked superb,
complete with silk sheets and brass trim. It was
clearly a bed fit for a Rolls-Royce.

So the driver of the Rolls begins searching for the
Mini, and he drove all day. Finally, late at night,
he finds the Mini parked, with all the windows
fogged up from the inside. The driver of the Rolls
got out and knocked on the Mini. When there wasn't
any answer, he knocked and knocked, and eventually
the owner stuck his head out, soaking wet.

"I now have a bed in the back of my Rolls-Royce,"
the driver of the Rolls stated arrogantly.

The driver of the Mini looked at him and said, "You
got me out of the shower for THAT?!"

billa_one MSN said...

AzarBaand If his first name is BAAND then we can call it AZAR BAAND, you know,we know how important a AzarBaand is, in Pakistanis life, it is Azar Baand which keep you cover and safe from indecent exposure, it is AzarBand,which allow you to do the necessities of days or weeks without dirtying your Shalwar, now time has been changed, so the AzarBand, now we use belts or elastics, still if there is Shalwar a Azar baand is must, we should not deny the services of Azarbaand . I think we need to find Mr Elastic as substitute of Mr. Azar.

atta4636 MSN said...

  billa G Well said after a long time good joke on sohni dharti ,There are so many types of elastics in our community so we need to appreciate them as they have ability to change themselves because they have much elasticity in them no need to thank Azarband then ..........  

msmasood1 MSN said...

Billa Gee,  you have a good sense of wit and joking, I always prefer Azar band becaz you can not trust elastics any body pull it down and make you shalwarless but the problem is this Azar Baand I am talking about is trying to black mailing us he is not covering us all the time but try to upgrade himself into modern belt of white people he wana cover white people and Idians more than us.