Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Interview

Interview
 
why do you want to become an exective?
Answer.......I am a stupid man none sense by nature I have some strange feeling some super natural apprehenssions for example I have permanant constipation and I think this can only be cured if I be a exective also I am suffering from sextual impotancy and exectiveship is like a testoverone injections.
 
People think you wana make money and name from this seat isn't?
Answer......yeah I wana make money of urdu language and I have told you I am a stupid man so my name will remain the same.......I can not change my name
 
Ever you met a beutiful person of muslim community who impressed you much?
Answere......yes its Hamam Abbasi he thinks I am a genious man and fit for exectiveship I love him and cannot refuse him.
 
What work you have done for the community over past?
Answer.......so many kids legal and illegal+strengthening Panz+eating and drinking haram+giving money for charity only to girls+supporting theocrates of Nz+supporting sohni dharti+toutship of Nz immigration ........and you know I am a stupid man all that is = impotancy
 
what is your favorit drink?
Ans......I belive in Indian mythology so drink my urine onec a weak
 
ooops its bulshit I can not interview you bye man bye

No comments: