Sunday, September 4, 2005

election 2005

Pakistani......I am not interested in polling I don't like elections what they give us get lost man get lost
Angle.......what you like?
Pakistani....I like famine fatal, money, marrying, drinking not openly and also I like president of PANZ
 Angle .......why you also like President of Panz?
Pakistani......its a secret I don't wana disclose I like some more members of PANz also
Angle.........Panz is doing very good for the community struggling hard for the betterment of the people and voting for labour party
Pakistani.........I don't like panz working but I like its members they are good people very soft shy and ready to obey
Angle.........but remember you have to vote for labour party they are good for the comminunity
Pakistani......ok I do but you have to make a deal with me
Angle..........ok Ido what you want? I am a angle and can do some unexpected for you
Pakistani........are yu serious in getting vote for labour party
Angle .......off course I am serious
Pakistani........ok then I give you a suggestion do it and labour party get all the vote of Pakistanis in Nz
Angle .....please tell me
Pakistani.........Bring some hoors and Ghalmans for every Pakistani in Nz you will win the election

3 comments:

بـــلاجی MSN said...

A Remix Of Thoughts Pakistani......I am not interested in polling I don't like elections what they give us get lost man get lost ….. Bad people come in power, if good people don’t vote Angle.......what you like? Pakistani....I like famine fatal, money, marrying, drinking not openly and also I like president of PANZ …. Its not only you Angle .......why you also like President of Panz? Pakistani......its a secret I don't wana disclose I like some more members of PANz also …. MITTI PAOW JI Angle.........Panz is doing very good for the community struggling hard for the betterment of the people and voting for labour party Pakistani.........I don't like panz working but I like its members they are good people very soft shy and ready to obey …. I don’t like your face but I like your body Angle.........but remember you have to vote for labour party they are good for the comminunity Pakistani......ok I do but you have to make a deal with me…..Vote Pakistani style Angle..........ok Ido what you want? I am a angle and can do some unexpected for you Pakistani........are yu serious in getting vote for labour party …Still not sure, even he believe in Angles Angle .......off course I am serious Pakistani........ok then I give you a suggestion do it and labour party get all the vote of Pakistanis in Nz Angle .....please tell me Pakistani.........Bring some hoors and Ghalmans for every Pakistani in Nz you will win the election….If you are that desperate, than ask for Money MAN, you can hire them

msmasood1 MSN said...

its now more direct and true pictiure of Pakistanis I hope community will take it possitively and will go for voting even without hoors and .......thanks

billa_one MSN said...


Personal Touch
A couple of opposing candidates for county office happened to be sitting
next to each other in the local diner.

One turned to the other and said, "You know why I'm going to win this
election? Because of my 'personal touch.' For example, I always tip
waitresses really well and then ask them to vote for me."

"Oh, is that so?" replied the other. "I always tip them a nickel and ask
them to vote for you."