Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Sardar Jokes

Two Sardarjis (pilots) try to land an airplane in the
states.They start descending and as they touch
the ground the pilot screamed "the runway is ending...".
The second pilot swiftly gets the plane back up in the air...
They make a big turn and start descending again. The moment they
touch the ground, the pilot scream again "Get the plane up, the
runaway is ending...". The second pilot swiftly gets the plane back
up in the air... They make a big turn and start descending again... This
goes on again and again... During their fourth descent the pilot
says:"Look at those stupid Americans, they build this huge & expensive
airport but with such a short runaway..", ""I know"
answers the second pilot, "But look how wide they made it....



A Sardarji finds himself in dire trouble. His business
has gone bust and he's in serious financial trouble. He's so desperate
that he decides to ask Bhagwan for help.
He goes into the temple and begins to pray... "Oh
Bhagwan,please help me, I've lost my business and if I don't get some money,
I'm going to lose my house as well, please let me win the lotto". Lotto
night comes and somebody else wins it. The Sardarji goes back to the
temple...
"Bhagwan, please let me win the lotto, I've lost my
business, my house and I'm going to lose my car as well". Lotto night
comes and the Sardarji still has no luck!! Back to the temple...
"My Bhagwan, why have you forsaken me? I've lost my
business, my house, my car and my wife and children are starving... I don't
often ask you for help and I have always been a good servant to you. Why
won't you just let me win the lotto this one time so I can get my life back
Suddenly there is a blinding flash of light as the sky parts open and the
Sardarji is confronted by the voice of Lord:
"SARDARJI, BUY THE DAMN TICKET FIRST".



Two Sardarjis were in conversation on the beach :
Sardarji 1 :Praaji , Ise 'beach' kyo kaheete hai ?
Sardarji 2 : Tumhe nahi pata ?
Sardarji 1 : Nahi pata.
Sardarji 2 : Woh to Aasmaan aur Zameen ke beech mein
hai esliye eesai beach kahete hai .



Three sardarji's were fast approaching long distance
leaving train, two of them got into the train and third one remain on
the platform, suddenly he started crying, people around
when asked him the reason for crying, he mention that two of my
friends got into the train leaving me on the platform.
Everybody advised him to take it easy & look for the next train.
suddenly sardarji started laughing loudly, when people
ask him with surprise he mention that actually I was suppose to go in
that train, my other two friends had come to see me off.



A sardar walked up to the front desk of the library and
said,"I borrowed a book last week, but it was the
most boring I've ever read. There was no story
whatsoever, and there were far too many characters!"
The librarian replied, "Oh, you must be the person who
took our phone book."



Three men were applying for the same job as a detective.
One was a Sardarji, one was Jewish, and one was Italian.
The chief decided to ask each applicant just one question and base
his decision upon that answer. When the Jewish man arrived
for his interview, the chief asked him, "Who killed Jesus
Christ?".
The Jewish man answered without hesitation "The Romans
killed him."
The chief thanked him and he left. When the Italian man
arrived for his interview, the chief asked the same
question.He replied "Jesus was killed by the Jews." Again, the chief
thanked the man. Finally the Sardarji arrived for his interview, he was
asked the same question. He thought for a long time, before saying,
"Could I have some time to think about it?" The chief
said,"OK, but get back to me tomorrow." When the Sardarji
arrived home, his wife asked "How was the interview ?".
Pat came the reply, "Great, I got the job, and I'm already investigating
a murder.




One day sardarji was sitting in his office on the
thirteenth floor of a building when a man came running
in to his office and shouted "Santa singh your daughter
Preeto just died in an accident" Sardarji was in panic.
Not knowing what to do he jumped from his office window while
coming down when he was near the tenth floor he remembered he
didn't have a daughter named preeto.
When he was near the fifth floor he remembered he was not
married.When he was about to hit the ground he remembered
he was not Santa Singh.





Jugnu Singh: I was born in the Punjab.
Harpal Singh: Oh really, which part?
Jugnu Singh: All of me, silly.




Jugnu Singh with two red ears went to his doctor.

The doctor asked him what had happened to his ears and he answered, "I was ironing a shirt and the phone rang but instead of picking up the phone I accidentally picked up the iron and stuck it to my ear."

"Oh Dear!" the doctor exclaimed in disbelief. "But...what happened to your other ear?"

"That fellow called back."




One fine day a girl proposed to a sardar and the sardar denied her saying that - "in our family we marry only with our relatives :
my grandfather married my grandmother,
my mom married my dad,
my brother married my bhabhi,
my sister married my jijajee,
my uncle married my aunt
so please excuse me, I can't marry you, we are not related."




BEPPO SINGH'S MOTHER DIED.
Beppo Singh: (crying) the doctor called, my mother is dead.
Friend: condolence, my friend.
After 2 minutes Beppo Singh cries even louder
Friend: what now?
Beppo Singh: my sister just called, her mother died too!




Jasmeet Kaur watched her husband Santa Singh searching
high and low, all over the living room. She asked him:
"What are you so frantically searching?"
Santa: "Hidden cameras!"
Jasmeet: "And what makes you think there are hidden
cameras here?"
Santa: "Or else, every few minutes, how is that guy on
television saying 'You are watching the Star World channel'?
"How can he know what I am watching?"



Sardar enters kitchen and opens the sugarbox. Sees inside and closes it. Wife observes the whole episode.Again he comes and does the same stuff. Wife askes Why are you doing this? Sardar replies: Doc told to check sugar level regularly



A friend asks sardar how was ur exam?
Sardar: It was ok but i couldnt answer past tense of THINK.
I thought, thought & finally i wrote 'THUNK'.

Sardar: Doctor help me, mein jab baat karta huun to muje sirf awaaz sunai deti hai, aadmi nahi dikhta.
Dr: Aaisa kab hota hai?
Sardar: Phone karte waqt.

Sardarji zebra crossing ke black & white patte par bar bar idhar-udhar chalte thay, woh kya soch rahe honge....
think......... >>>>>>> >>>>>>>
"SALA YE PIANO BAJTA KYO NAHI"


Sardar on cycle hit lady accidently, lady says," break nahi mar sakta tha kya?
Sardar replies: "break ka kya hai, poori cycle to mar di..."


Angry Sardar-Oye mein is duniya ko mita dunga - mita dunga mita dunga.
Another sardar standing besides said mein tujhe rubber nahi dunga. Twisted Evil



What is the full form of singh: S-sardar I-insaan N-nahi G-gadha H-hai.



one day sardar ji bought cool shorts from a mall....n went into deep thinking.........how to show them off?..he asked his wife to iron them up so he will wear them 2 morrow for work........
n next morning he left for work....he remebered to show the shorts off.......he took off the dhoti to show the shorts off........some people fainted......other cried...he came home confussed n asked his wife:preeto mein kya loki meino waikh kar behosh hogay...etnay khusorat shorts they meray............pretoo"sardar ji woh to app istri stand par hi bhool gaye thay"



Smile a lot, it costs nothing .........

No comments: