Monday, November 27, 2006

THANKS

Assalaam O' Alaikum
 
Once again I appriciate and thank to all of my friends, sponsors and all participated teams, who shown their interest to make successful this Cricket Champions Trophy. Congratulation to the winner and runner up with this hope that next year this tournament will be more organisze and colorfull. As I said before in my message that " We can't succeed and achieve our goal without your support" and Alhumdullilah we achieved our first goal. It was good experience for PANZ. I specially thanks to our Executive Mr. Hassan, friends Mr. Yaqoob Bhatti and Mr. Billa G to provide us their best support and sponsorship as well delicious BBQ.
We apologies if there was any think left to provide our services to the guests and teams members because it was our first event and experience.
Once again thank to every one.
 
Regards
Waqar Ali

No comments: