Sunday, November 5, 2006

"Kiss 'n' Tell"

Kiss 'n' Tell

A kiss is the beginning of a love story. A kiss by the person you love takes away all your hurt, pain and anger. A kiss makes you forget all your worries. A kiss makes an otherwise bad day into a good one. There are different kinds of kisses and different styles of kisses but did you know that every kiss that you give your loved one either on the cheek or lips or neck etc, conveys something different. There is the kiss of welcome and of parting, there is a kiss of love, of joy, and of sorrow; there is a kiss to tell him/her how much you love him/her. So find out what your kiss conveys to your lover.

Kiss on the lips mean "I love you."

Kiss on the hand means "I adore you."

Kiss on the cheek means "I just want to be friends."

Kiss on the chin means "You are so cute and I just cant take my eyes off you"

Kiss on the neck means "I want you."

Kiss on the ears mean "Let's have some fun."

Kiss on the eyelids mean "I will be yours forever"

Kiss on the forehead means "I respect you and I need you"

Kiss anywhere else means "You're the best
 
 
 

No comments: