Wednesday, May 25, 2005

PANZ Membership Update 24th May,2005

Membership update of PANZ.
 
New Membership in year 2005 with me was 41, which I announced in the big meeting last sunday, I am agree with this statement of yours, But It does not include the members of Year 2004 of Last PANZ which was 91, Which is not expired yet, But will need renewal before the end of this year, Its on the record, And the people who attended last AGM are well awared of it. Since we put the message on the PANZ website for membership renewal we are recieving a very good response from the people, Just today I got 5 more applications for membership And being a Pakistani every one should be proude that membership numbers are growing. I request all the community to renew their membership to update all the records.
 
PANZ ( G.S)

No comments: