Thursday, December 8, 2005

Election or selection

Election or selection is a big issue in the community now a days when we ask some of the candidates "what is the different between election and selection" they responded as follow,
 
Ohhhhhh ......selection ........I like it all my life people use to select me.... from class room to politics people have been selecting me I hope people will do it again in this election, ohhhhhh........you asking about election and selection I think election is a selection ........sorry but Im not sure,
 
an other candidate responded this way,
 
Elections are very important in democracy if we have equal rights (of wife) then we have to promote elections Im sure people will elect good people my work is before them I ve been  working for the community before christ when I came from pakistan I use to wear Shalwar but it was no good for the community so I change my dress now I wear nothing...............sorry now I wear English dress ............sorry I forgot what you asked yes I know selection my wife is my selection.
 
An other candidate says like this
 
I think the most important thing is your friends I have lot of (gay) friends they come to me at need and I go to them when we meet its really good .......I feel normal and solaced I was not ready to take part in the election but my friend forced me and select me to stand up and up so Im up ............Im sorry
 

No comments: