Tuesday, December 20, 2005

THANKS FROM WAQAR ALI

First of all I appreciate and thanks to all of my respectable supporters who voted for me and worked hard but unfortunately there was a narrow margin of two votes. I appreciate to all Pakistanies to show their interest in election and promiss them that I am always with them to work for community interest when ever and where ever they need me.
As my supporters are really disappointed and wants to discuss about those 20 to 25 votes which were marked only for one name. It was a democratic procedure or not, only panz and previous Executive committee can explain it because they were involved in this all procedure from beginning. If any community member or supporter wants to clear it, please email me or give us in writing, that this procedure was ethical or unehical/legal or illegal so, we can discuss this matter in AGM. As a Pakistani and community member I am always with those who are sincere to work only for community.

2 comments:

billa_one MSN said...

To Waqar Ali Wining and losing is part of election , we appreciate your comments that you will always be there whenever community needs you, you were there when community needed you and we strongly hope you will be there in best interest of community , this kind of sprit we all should have Yes, it was amazing 11( according to my information) votes were casted to only one candidate, Nadeem Ashraf , this practice is not illegal nor un democratic, we can not force voters , it is up to voters, who they wants to vote and it is not compulsory to chose three candidate

213042 MSN said...



i know how only 11 votes casted to Mr Nadeem Ashraf.
Reason: some people thought that there is only one man have to be selected.during election i met about 5 people who told me that they cast to only one man,because they were unaware that they hvae to select 3 exectives.
thats why i always say we need gatherings in which we can explain every thing about our personal and collective necessities.
Read the latest Hollywood gossip at XtraMSN Entertainment