Saturday, October 18, 2003

LOUSY WOMEN DRIVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
Driving to the office this morning on the Interstate, I looked over to my left and there was a woman in a brand new Mustang doing 65 miles per hour with her face up next to her rear view mirror putting on her eyeliner! I looked away for a couple seconds and when I looked back she was halfway over in my lane, still working on that damn makeup!!!
 
Well I'm a man but this sight scared me so badly, I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked the donut out of my other hand. In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my cell phone away from my ear which fell into the coffee between my legs, splashed and burned me in a sensitive spot, ruined the damn phone and DISCONNECTED AN IMPORTANT CALL!!!!!!! LOUSY WOMEN DRIVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

gail MSN said...

Hello everyone,
Here is your opportunity to learn driving.

Shakti Migrant Community Education Centre is conducting Practical Driving
Lessons from the following venues. You are requested to specify your area
that suits you for the lesson.

Monday: 357 Arcade Plaza, Henderson

Tuesday: New Lynn Community Centre, New Lynn

Wednesday: Wesley Community Centre, Sandringham

Thursday: 5A Jordan Ave, Onehunga

Friday: 214 Great South Road, Otahuhu


Please contact:
(09) 838-4610 for registration and
any queries.


*Criteria:
• Holding Learner/ Restricted / International/ Home Country Licence
• Unemployed migrants and refugees


*Fee: $20 for an hour lesson

Note: Bring your Learner/Restricted /International/Home Country Licence and
Fees for registration.

_________________________________________________________________
Need more speed? Get Xtra Jetstream @
http://www.xtra.co.nz/products/0,,5803,00.html !