Tuesday, October 25, 2005

"CLOSE BUT NO CIGARS".

We have worked for GOOD CAUSE, showed unity (so far) to collect donations for the victims and their families.
I have been talking to few people back home and getting emails and reports that there are chances of people left behind who are devasted for food clothes etc in government control welfare organizations. I have gathered info on that. Please email me at info@financezone.co.nz.
We wouldnt like Pak govt to take these needy people politically. Govt has weak and unreliable infrastracture in terms of direct aid to people in the nothern areas including Kashmir. We have other option for Edhi Welfare. Who is not only well know welfare organisation but I have seen and worked with them in troubled times in 1988 in Islamabad. I must say that this is an integrity matter for pak community around NZ. We as a community will not let anybody to jeopardize on the community integrity and value.
I urge the senior members of the community to take part into this issue and resolve that accordingly. It will be shame for you if we let these people fight over the donation like this. Whoever is doing this will have to confront the community one day or the other. If your aim is to make the GOP or high commission happy I guess you have minimised your responsibilty and after making all that effort you are "CLOSE BUT NO CIGARS".

No comments: