Monday, October 3, 2005

its a mtter of choice

 
Gee Gee was a good man his house was very neet and clean his maners were good, his eyes were full of questions, he has grown old to fathers of young kids, he took me to his house from a gethering, the mental piece of his house was occupied with some of his family picturs from Pakistan, he had been struggling hard from last 25 years, he started as a labourer and promoted upto taxi driving, he didn't make lot of money but had the satisfaction. 
 
"next day a notible personality of Aucklnad stoped me to go there again he said Mr. gee is a profane non believer and a drinker he will spoil your thoughts"

3 comments:

billa_one MSN said...

Gee Gee met this guy in a gathering, who was some kind of BABU in Pakistan, his eyes were popping out due to hard work, offcourse he worked hard and worked very hard because he has to feed his family back in Pakistan, he was BABU there but he has to degraded him self to BOOTA’s life to make the ends the meet some where, his mind had only few question, where is money,? how much money I have? how can I make money more money,? When I m gonna have lot of money, to get my family here so they would not have to do BOOTA’s jobs even they have BABU’s education, he has made lot of money by driving taxi but he always worried about his other half , with out knowing that constitutions of men kind does not apply to ONE ALMIGHTY, WHO is BAY PARWWAH , said “Be content what I give you and thanked ME for it” Notable believe must be shaky as his personalty, when I put this question to Mr Gee he said he has gone through the few steps of believes, his next stop is faith, Mr GEE added probably that why people on steps of believe can not see him, for some its profane and for some it is Humanity, Mr G said his motto “ Do some thing good to other with out hurting yourself” About drink Mr G said “if I say I don’t drink, it would be big lie, if I say I drink that is truth, and I would like to prefer the truth, at least I am not like some dud professor MA may e double MA with vocabulary so short, who can not find a substitute for “F” word

msmasood1 MSN said...

Thanks for your reply I respect and appriciate your words becaz every body have right to say anything about others if we don't accept other's views we have no right to give our views

بـــلاجی MSN said...

Thanks you for understanding