Friday, October 28, 2005

can you believe it?

He is behind the sceen managing all the forces and finances he is the most greedy lust prone person he is looting the community from last many many years but this time amount is big, big than his expectation, when he was in Pakistan used to put Eid-a-Miladunabi fund in his pocket but this is different story he can not take away thausands of dollars of the people in a easy way so he is puzzelled and fixed he has no sympthy with earthquak victoms or Edhi trust he is so selfish and mean that last year he fraudulently snatched away 500000 of his real sister he was ready to start a prostitute house to make money but he was a muslim so could not do this then he was thinking to change his religion but one of the Moulvi of Auckland stopped him to do this so this is a big opportunity for him but .................why President Musharaf opened a relief fund ? why bank don't issue a receipt of 70000 dollars by getting 40,000 dollars, he can not sleep all the night trying to find a way out in the mean time he has adopted the policy of procrastination and delying  by starting the discussion and engaging the people ..............may allah save us from such butchers and blood suckers

7 comments:

japumpy MSN said...

What are you trying to say?

atta4636 MSN said...

i don't believe who is that rascal .........dear masood sahib pahelian na bujhao sidhi gal karo........plz tellme who is that  

msmasood1 MSN said...

"Its better to keep your mouth shut and let the othere people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubts"   I don't wana remove all doubts we both are fool me and my adressee he wana take huge money and I am chasing him I am fool becaz I don't want my share he is a fool becaz he is trying to make all other peopel fool people like you are silent spectators so enjoy the match please.

j_iqbal_h MSN said...

dear, sir
thanks for writeing but if you dont tel us you are talking about who so my brother no one can understand so thanks for writeing and giveing your time to us plz let us know or also tel us who are you so we can know all story i am sure u all ways want to write the truth so welcome wiht some good proof
what is relly then we can kmow thanks have a nice day

بـــلاجی MSN said...

Corruption While standing guard to donations box a gentleman approached me straight from WOOZOO area . he whisper in my ear "I put my watch just beside me while doing WOOZOO" I asked" have you lost it " he said " No someone took it" with meaning full simile. Left me there thinking, few people among us so low they don't even spare Masjid. Someone told me this story A bus traveling from Muzafarabad to safety of camp , packed with injured and wounded peoples , some found snake in bus. Man was brave enough to catch this snake by head and throws it out from bus window , out there a man was traveling on motor bike , snake hit him hard, motor bike became capsized, man died on spot ,bus stopped, people came out of bus to check, his I’D they opened dead man bag, they found two fine chopped lady's arm, full of gold bangles

msmasood1 MSN said...

If you wana see him he is in the community if you just keep your eyes open and watch all the development very keenly and intensively you will soon find him, once in Auckland I met a person in the prison he told me a horrible story how he was given Asylum by few people in Auckland and then next five years how he was looted at the name of legal status and PR he lost 50 thousand Nz dollars and finally forced to deport at the complaint of his Asylum givers, there are so many blood sucking stories of that people in the city I am talking only one of them. Its not my code of writing to give the clear cut name of anybody I just wana mend his ways to whom I am talking he knows and I want this I am sorry I can not give you the name you can get it by yourself I am sorry sir,    Prfessor MS Masood

msmasood1 MSN said...

This is a true story, Billa gee why people are so greedy and cruel? why we don,t learn any possitive lesson from these stories? why we have forgotten our gave and life after death? why we are afraid of Professor criticism and not form God? why? why? why?