Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Chatting of two Bajies of the community

Last evening I was standing in a long Que in a supermarket after buying grocery.Beside me two ladies were chatting in pakistani accent.
 
Hi AOA how are you baji Rukhsar
I am fine baji Adda
Adda :   Bhabi ware r u living I mean your address I want to see you
Rukhsar: actully I am very busy in these days.I have to lookafter childern in these days beside the business.
Adda: what your husband doing then?
Rukhsar: he was house keeper but in these days he is concenterating on social works.He is worried for the future of our community.
Adda: thats great baji in which area he is working?
Rukhsar:He recently jioned a social organization.
Adda:Baji they will pay to him agaisnt his services.
Rukhsar: No we have to pay them for giving us chance to work with them in many ways I mean, time, money etc etc,
Adda:Baji why you dont work with PANZ or PWCS,they both claim they are working for community.
Rukhsar: I dont like PANZ now they are too rude and arrogant they dont accept dictations, so, many people are offended now like me.
Adda:Yes baji I agree they are very proud of their performance. Two persons from the whole community continusely arguing that change the AGM time but they are not changing thier decision. they are prefering majority of taxi drivers over 1- 1/4 family. they are not friendly.
Rukhsar:This is why I started liking PWCS they are all friends running PWCS and thats why, they r friendly.
Adda: But baji you will agree that they also did some wrong things in Eid Show.
Rukhsar:No they did nothing wrong this is all bukwas what the persons written with the id of Mula Ali and Talking new born.They before time warrnned to the sponsers who will not pay them they will Zalil them on stage.So this is not unfair.Look tella jee is happy on his tazlil he think he is going popular.
Adda: Baji do u like sohni dharti I like it.
Rukhsar: Yes I like but I dont like truth, I dont like professor Masood he writes truths. Billa Jee also dislike him. Do you like him?
Adda: blushed, and smiled under lips, you know baji, some time ago we both were partner.I mean we were living togather.But now we are separated. but still like each other.
Allha hafiz baji
Bye See you
 
 

1 comment:

atta4636 MSN said...

Lovely ...Mr Newborn .my opinion was wrong you are not immature you have good sense of humor but for your kind infornation donot pass on wrong information about the separation of people as most of shurafas are declared to be divorced just for the sake of benefit from work and income .Even in the  presence of papa mother s are getting child support as single mother. you what i mean to say or you want me to explain .....