Saturday, February 11, 2006

I love my Prophat

Prophet never ask for help from any ordinary person, if we deny quran then what can I say " oh prophat never look towards others Allah is sufficient for you" one can study the history of Islam, quran, Sunah, and books of some great scholars like Allama Iqbal, Shibli NUamani, Imam Hanifa, Imam Jaffar, all states that prophet is for our guidence and help we are nothing before him, prophet never ask for help from noor udin Zangi or any other politician of the world he only convay them the message of God if we remember the Hajarat of Habsha the first ever migration for the cause  of Islam, muslim only red the massage of God and prophet in the court of the King of Habsha, I chanllenge all the religious minded people tell any single Prophet from Adam to Muhammad {peace be upon him} who directly ask for help from any believer if we study quran when Noh's son was drowing in the water he never ask help from the people in the boat he pray to God only, when people threw Abrahim {pbc} into fire he never asked for help form anybody, when YOunus{ pbc} was  crying with pain he never ask for help from any believer, when Jesus Christ was executed he nver ask for help, when Moses was alone and ordered by the God to go in to the court of Faros he never asked help from any ordinary person instead he asked God to give him a Assistant, whe Yaqoob{ pbc} was weeping for YOUsuf  he nver ask for help even form his sons he told them you do nothing for me only my God can do which you don't know, In the same way my great Prophet who is everything for me never ask for help even he never said to Hazarat Umar to help him he requested God "please give me Umer" that's why Im agaist these religious leaders who don't paint the real picture of Islam, Now suppose if we belive Prophet need our help what happens
1- anybody who is dependent on help of any other thing or person can not be a Prophet or massenger of God so if we have any Idea of helping the prophet we are proving this theory
2- if we belive that our prophet need our help we disprove the quranic wordict and theory that our Prophet is forever, alive and helping force and Rahamat for all
3- we prove to the world that our prophet is very weak and we are trying to make him strong.
 
So I agin request all the muslims please go to the real scholars and leave these under matriculated religius leaders Im not against protest but Im against the theory of helping the prophat,
 
With the blessing of Allah and love of his prophat and quidance of My Murshad I don't bother what you say about me Im fully confidant and responsible for my statements these are not Irresponsible statements but truth which we are not habitual of listioning. I have all the religious traing and study and I don't want to show anybody my Allah and prophet knows me may Allah forgive me thanks

1 comment:

atta4636 MSN said...

Dear sadeed please tell  us something about Ghazi Ilum Din Shaheed (RA)