Monday, July 25, 2005

chakoor have to die but his selection never dies

There are two things in every action or deed, one are the traditional extras or things which are not necessary for actual reality or deed, second, actual deed or thing for example marriage is a thing or actual reality now their are so many other traditions which have no concern with the actual marriage but people don't leave that tradions, what is  walima, dowery, Mahndi etc, these are extras but we believe more on extras than the actual marriage, in the same way one in prayer and second are its traditions how to wash mouth and how to pray, Allah need actual things not extras,.........................to become exective or President is a tradition or extras and very easy but to become a real President or Exective of community is a difficult thing and Allah only appreciate this, .............when Nawaz sharif or Benezir left the govt they had  made millions of dollars but when Quid died he didn't have sufficient amount in his account to bear his funeral expenditure also when Liaqat Ali Khan shot dead he was wearing a waste coat which was repaird with thread by tailors,  so why we can not bring such people as  community heads or our community heads why don't become like that this is my wish or dream agaist the time
 
( don't look towards chakoor (bird) when he fly towards moon and died see his selection and courage )
 
from Sadeed Masood Profeesor

4 comments:

japumpy MSN said...

An interesting commentary the first part of which I agree. However, you seem to imply, most eloquently, that for one to be a president one has to be poor? It may be that the implication is that meekness is obligatory. Either way, I fail to see how this would make a good or bad president.   Any person in whatever leadership role he or she may hold will, I'm sure, testify to the fact that this is a most solitary role indeed. A difficult role which is compounded by its dissenters. The ease at which dissention can be made is proved by the numerous comments that are made both in public and private. My own theory for this (backed by psychology) is that any negative opinion on an issue raises the personal profile of the person making the opinion. In other words it is self establishment of an individual within a group or society.   Surely the position of those not in leadership is as important as those who are? Should one not only constructively discuss any issues at hand with a view of resolution but also support the difficult efforts being made by these leaders?   I believe that we all have a responsibility and if we adbicate this responsibility, we lose the right of criticism.   In my humble opinion, of course.   Regards,   K.

msmasood1 MSN said...

Thanks for giving good comments, yes it is very immposible to set standard of good or bad every community have some pecular standard of good or bad I am talking of standard of Islamic concept, if a head of state earn money by good and Halal means its alright but how the head of states or  Govt, in Pakistan made money is infornt of you. A greedy or bad man can be a very good president or exective  is not proved till today becaz your actions are reflects of your inner and also your actions need support of God and good luck and how god can support to a fellow of Shatan that's why end of every bad muslim or humanbeing is bad, what happens with ferown, Abu Jhal, Hinda, Mir Jafar, Mir Sadiq, I can state at least 50 more names from history who had bad ending due to bad deeds.   My criticism has no value for bad forces but I have to do it for my personal integrety and alliance with good forces.  You have every right to even curse me I am happy to receive any criticism I am learnig so many things from others comments. thanks may Allah bless you.

japumpy MSN said...

I understand your feelings and concur. However, who am I or anyone for that matter to judge who is a bad Muslim  or a good Muslim leader. For one who is without sin should be able to judge. Are we all without sin?   You mistake my comments as criticism. I don't criticise, but intelligent commentary is alwasy good for the soul. So please don't confuse my comments as anything but what they purport to be.   Many thanks for the blessings you have bestowed and may Allah bless you too.   Khalid.

msmasood1 MSN said...

In intelectual standards criticism is a good thing, it is a action done by the critics to dudge the good and bad acpect of any thing, any deed, any man, any views, the basic thing is this that critics should be neutral and should not involve person liking and disliking in criticism. Yes we are not the best dudge, and every person is has some good and bad deeds but there are some sins well defined by Allah Pak if some person does that he can not be a good man and in Islamic community he should not be forgivable rest other bad deeds are common and forgiveble bad deeds,   If a person do murder can not be forgiveble if a person do Zanah If a person take the right of others If a person do Munafaqat to harm others IF a person don't do the justic when asked   so my brother I can not forgive these sins in this world only Allah can, and I am talking against such person in the community. I am the worst of all and I never claimed nobility, also I have no political aims thnks, May Allah bless me and every good man