Friday, July 22, 2005

Why we do like this?

Now where he has gone, last day I saw him going to a lawyer with a very notable personality of Auckland he paid there 1000 Nz dollers to get visiting permit which has been refused previously he was a brother of four sisters and came here on student visa to earn some money.............................................I don't want to dicuss this matter but I am just telling you the result, neither he get visiting permit infact his application never be launched by the lawyer for which he had paid 1000 dollers. He was then given two options whether to go back to Pakistan or go to some remote area of Nz to stay illegal, now my question is this who is responsible for his hard earnd 1000 dollers, last few days I received his call he was cursing all the resposible people and demanding his 1000 back. 

2 comments:

billa_one MSN said...

This is one experience I have had during the Baldiati Elections in Pakistan, Amanawal Masih and Taraq Masih are contesting for minorities seat, as we know we have to go through candidates party to get our name and number checked, then we present this issued number to official to get ballet paper, to vote, to my surprised it was this only poling station in Chackwal district, where issued numbers from candidates were matched, I mean Amanawal party issued 163 number, in side ballet box he had 163 votes his opponent had issued 134 number , in ballet box he had 134 votes, that was height of boldness, courage, and fairness, when I asked Amanawal , who was winner of this election, He said “ we are not like Muslims” that was a slap of shame on my face, fraud, deceptions and swindling is our crown , probably that’s why UN servery call us second most fraudster nation, May that s why we do like this, This notable is still on lose to do the damage to other new comer, unless we have enough courage to tell his name If we don’t discuss this matter then sooner are later , get ready for another similar case

msmasood1 MSN said...

Thanks my friend to support good Ideas and truth. I am not afraid of anything but I don't want to herat anybody this is not my principle but I have mentioned this true story just to realize the community that we need to be united agaist evils. thanks