Saturday, July 23, 2005

Introduction of exectives

Introduction should be like this
 
Name   -                    Evil
 
S\o      -                    Shataan
 
Age   -                     Marriable
 
Qualification   -      Highiest degree in looting, fruad, lying, illegal money making, absusing of      
                                 any kind, infadality, leg pulling, back biting and all other social misdeeds.
 
Experience     -       5 years  Newzealand experience of eating flesh of muslim brothers also 10
                                 years experience of hypocracy and sex abusing.
 
Adress         -          444 hell square, opposite the stanic(shataan) house dooms day Newzealand
                                  ph,  just say you have the money we will be arroud you. all other calls we
                                  don't receive.
 
I am sorry from all the genuine candidates but if we are before the mirror which has no habit of lying.
 

2 comments:

tallyinternational1 MSN said...

it is very disappointing seeing such a full of shit mssage from a well educated person it shows the true character of MR whoever he is so called his self intelgnt person and all he does wrongfully accused other ppl in our community....   I THINK HE IS REALY SON OF SHETTON AND FROM ND WILL BE BELONG TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!

msmasood1 MSN said...

I never say anything to anybody never personalized any body I am sorry if you are affended but truth is always bitter every community have some good and bad people I fully support good people, I never claimed I am a learnerd person Iam the most sinful and hell pron may allah forgive me I am again sorry if my words affended you or any of your family members or friend my intention was not that, may allah for give me if I heart you.