Tuesday, July 5, 2005

Panz high Jacked by hommos

Vision Sohnnitdharti for having me the opportunity to decode the few of Pakistani community.

Panz V Pwcs who is playing this game and who has got the strings of our puppet presidents where does it start . It is today where they are sitting to day president naveed is biggest laffafa of community with wrong address he was member of pwcs now he is president of panz . He is on who invited Pm on behalf pwcs now he the one who is degrading panz in eyes of community .panz should not forget it is organisation of constitution if it is not. panz should add in it constitution that if some one go against the majority of community should not have any place in community and it is time for community wake up and condemned these lotas now politics is gonn in to hands of those who don’t want panz budding if you see add of pwcs on sohnidharti . These are the people main sponsors of pwcs and if there is no compromise today on conditions of panz which is true representatives of community then I say panz is high jacked by pwcs and HOMOS of south and those how are champion of HOMO LESBIAN bill

Billg you says panz is late, I don’t understand it is you the one said it panz right shall I call you lota too asyou are taking pwcs side on one side and other side you tell panz off . You are the one who bring mateen in panz and now you after mateen .asking for election .do you know whhat will happen when if these experienced oldies will leave panz in this situation

Allah hi Allah

2 comments:

بـــلاجی MSN said...

To Mr Decoder I am sorry to say , that was not me who bring Mateen Bhai in PANZ , he is a respected man of our community , more then this he is one of the few founder of PANZ, he holds Sohni Dharti’s the MAN Of The Year Award I am not after him , I just ask him about his statements about election of executive, which according to his statement should be due 8 weeks after 4th of may , I just asked him if he is going to keep his promises to community or he can simply use NAZRIA A ZOROORAT, Couple of day ago in Phone conversation with Sohni Dharti, Mr Mateen said he will be announcing election date with in next 3 days , I know it is hard to keep the promises, being good politician Mr Mateen should give the reason of delay

pakveb MSN said...

Dear Mr.. Decoder   Thanks For the comments first of all I make my self clear that I was not member of PWCS of any time neither I invite PM for 14 Aug program its up to them (pwcs) who they  invite and when .. they have their president who  should invite the PM and I believe they did, and other thing PANZ is not blind  they have system in  place how to fill the positions and I gone through all of the requirements of the PANZ position. I do believe I am here to serve the community and my string is in my hand not any body else hand , on the other hand I want  to make it clear to you  PWCS is also  the part of community   it the time to erase the clouds  of confrontation rather to create new misunderstanding   hope its clear your vision   Naveed Hamid