Monday, September 29, 2003

Billa Shooter .Warning For You

Billay ,
           I warn you that you are getting more and more dangours.I warn you that you quit NEKKI RAM ASAP.I notice that now a days you and NEKKI RAM are very close each other.I warn you that try to leave NEKKI RAM in other way you dont know JEERA BLADE.I am a very sharp blade and cut the throat withen second.I hope that you understand it.Your friendship with NEKKI RAM is very dangours for you.I am giving you 48hour notice as soon as this message display publically.Your count down has been begun.
Jeera_Blade_Pk

1 comment:

بـــلاجی MSN said...

Dear Jeera Blade PK What did I do so wrong to became this much dangers that you want to be so cruel to me , I know Nekki Ram he my hello hello friend I always find him as gentleman, you have no right to tell any body how to live most of us are old enough to know how to live, you said your blade is very sharp, why not you use it in useful way like shaving, in this case you will be saving money , still be looking sharp, and about count down NO thanks I do my shopping at Food Town