Sunday, September 21, 2003

JEERABLADE SAYS - NEKKI RAM PLEASE LEARN SOMTHING MORE

Dear Sohni Dharti Members
I had told public before only that Nekki Ram will not be going to Japan. He is roaming around auckland city like a municipal street dog.  He always tries to make a scam in which he can get money from simple pakistani's unaware of his fraudy mind acts.  He himself does not even have money to travel down to Wellington.  He is still behind for the rent of $500 for the Taxi he is driving of a fijian owner.  The fijian keeps on calling him and he just asks him to give some more time.  The guy even called Mr Karfu twice who took for granted that Nekki Ram will pay his due soon.  Mr Karfu also told the fijian that Nekki Ram also needs to pay him $800 for money he is owing to him.
I personaly talked to Mr Karfu about all this matter and he told me everything.  Mr Karfu also requested me to type all this what he is saying siting next to me.  He also says dont put all this under my real name. MR Karfu says i am very sick and tired of Nekki Ram, he always brings his wife and kids to my home and waste my time.  He just comes again and again to eat and drink and then leave, i dont understand to date what family he belongs to.  When i go to Bleach St. to his house he just gets of with a cup  of tea.  People have told me that he does not like me going to his house but himself he comes atleast twice a week along with his family.  Sometimes i feel what a stupid day it was few years back when he use to come at my dairy on Sandringham Road and eat, alot of times even without money and so he became my friend always telling me he will pay latter on.  The thing that hurt me most was why did he ask Tanweershah for resignation.  To get him up on this chair i worked very hard to get votes for him. I even went to peoples and ask for vote and also made fraudy votes of people who had gone to australia.  Nekki Ram is realy stupid, i advice him to change his name first.  I also urge for the comment that he made that i wil stand as vice president in future. I was very disheartened by this and in no way he had any talks with me before mentioning my name here.  Now i am thinking of a way to stay away from him.  I also asked few of my friends about him and found that he owes alot of money to them. My biggest mistake was that i introduced him to alot of people. I also found out that he bridges me for all his scams and uses me to do fraud with other people.
This is all that we want to talk about Nekki Ram for now and the community should watchout for his actions and tell others who dont know about him so they dont fall in his traps.
Tanweer Shah Zindabad
Mr Karfu Zindabad
Nekki Ram Murdabad

No comments: