Saturday, September 27, 2003

NEKKI RAM and MR. KARFU, ARE THEY GOOD POLITITIONS ?

DEAR SOHNI DHARTI MEMBERS
 

When I had a meeting with Mr. karfu i observed that he realy dislikes Nekki Ram.  Nekki Ram is trying to make him a partner in everything.  Nekki Ram knows that his Graph is really on low scale in publics veiw so he is greatful to god that atleast there is someone to give him company. 

 
Many times Mr Karfu has told me that Nekki Ram missuses him. He also
says I am not in good health at times and has a family with children,
but Nekki Ram is draging me into this politics.  I always try to spend
most of my time in driving taxi and looking after my family.  Its
different situation for Nekki Ram because he gets money from his
brother in law who are livign in Belgium.  Nekki Ram told me that they
have good business there.  I dont know how to stay away from Nekki Ram,
I ignore him alot but he again rings me up and calls me, Introduces me
to young people who are not suited to my age, but i guess he does not
feel ashamed about it.  I am a religous man and i am not interested in
dirty politics.  Nekki Ram has mentioned my name as a vice president in
his panel without asking me and now is asking me to forgive, but he
does have any respect himself.  I was very ashamed to findout that he
has deported alot of pakistani people, even those who had given him
money to borow and he played scam on them by geting them deported so he
dont need to pay the money that he borrowed.  I am aware of Nekki Rams
friend Kiwi who he got deported few years back. If he has no respect
for his friends how can he respect others.  I am happy to know that Mr
Kiwi is back in New Zealand and residing in wellington.  That day is
not long written when Kiwi's big hand will be on Nekki Rams small neck.
Nekki Ram has messed around with the community since the day he came
back from Pakistan.

1 comment:

بـــلاجی MSN said...

Don’t dramatised life problem , help solve them Most of us are not problem free and we know it, all we would like to know from you is how you can help cope with the condition or hurdle an obstacle, Don’t enlarge others fears Be positive , realistic and optimistic, if you are showing us some thing , show how to handle it rather then DANCE over it