Thursday, September 11, 2003

I NEKKI RAM AM GOING JAPAN TO IMPORT NEW CARS

Dear Members
I  have decided to go to Japan and import 50 cars to New Zealand. I am going there for 10 weeks and appologise some people who had asked me to work on their problems and for this delay.  Also I would like to invite my friends, Jeerablade and Imran Lohar to barbeque party I will be holding  on shortly  for them at my place, BannerMan Ave, Grey Lynn.  Also some of my friends have got me and my old friends into peace now and we have negotiated.  I would also personaly ask Jerrablade's brothers here in Auckland that they are invited to the party aswell.  I regret what I had done in past along with my brother and cheated on people. Now I  will give them cars at very low price and compensate.  If JeeraBlade and Imran Lohar again become my friends we can do good bussiness again, otherwise we all have our own path to follow.  Also I apologize for this late reply to the website I was busy with other people from my community serving them and I was having peace talks with JeeraBlade and Imran.  I now beleave I will serve this community with my true heart.
Your Brother Nekki Ram
 
NEKKI RAM ZINDABAD
                                           COMMUNITY LEADER MURDABAD
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

No comments: